• Automate the way your customers book with your business
• Reduce no-shows with email & SMS reminders
• Get meetings without the back-and-forth
Aspire was founded in 2015 and specializes in the medical sector. Funnily enough their product is not yet available, but you can sign up to receive an alert when their product will be available on the web, IOS and Android.
According to their website their mobile app will combine practice management and client communication tools so healthcare practitioners can focus less on administration and more on their patients.
The app will allow patients to fill out intake forms, schedule appointments, get reminders, and receive audio and video links from their practitioners.
Features will include:
- a coordinated schedule within a practice. Scheduling management can be done on an administrator, practitioner, or client level with reminders for everyone;
- the ability to easily handle invoices and payments all within Aspire’s app. Build an invoice, accept a payment, and generate a receipt with a click, all while the patient is still at the practice; and
- fully customizable charts that are detailed, interactive, and intuitive. Different types of input allow different types of practitioners to build patient charts that are easier to work with and save time.
We will update this comparison as soon as we are able to gain more information about the features, so watch this space.